Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Operating Temperatures: -35°F (-37°C) to 158°F (70°C)
Operating Frequency: 11.5 kHz
Waterproof Rating: 10 foot (3 meter) maximum depth; IP 68
Tuning: Automatic or manual retune
Indicators: Proportional audio/vibration pulse rate
Controls: Power, Retune, Adjust switch
Dimensions: Length: 9″ (22.9 cm)
Thickness: 1.5″ (3.8 cm) tapered to .875″ (2.2 cm)
Weight: 6.5 oz. (0.2 kg.), with battery in
Battery: Single 9V (included)
Pro-Pointer AT Unique Features:
– Fully waterproof to 10 feet with orange color for added visibility underwater.
– Maximum Sensitivity for improved detection of nuggets and other small targets. Choose from three Sensitivity levels.
– Fast Retune: Quick button press instantly tunes out environment or narrows detection field for precise pinpointing of larger targets.
Retuning allows user to quickly:
– Shrink detection field to precisely pinpoint large targets
– Tune out mineralized ground, wet beach sand, etc.
– Help gauge target size/distance
– Help identify edges of large target
– Pinpoint multiple targets versus one large target signal
– Lost Pro-Pointer Alarm: After 5 minutes with no button presses, the pinpointer emits periodic warning chirps.
– Automatic power off after 5 minutes of warning chirps; saves batteries.
– Simple, single-button operation for Power, Retune, Sensitivity adjustment, and Stealth Mode.
– Ruler in Inches and Centimeters molded into side of pinpointer to judge target depth.
– Lanyard Attachment Loop molded into side of pinpointer.
– New power button is easy to operate even with gloves